Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Father of Mayor of Lawrence Willam Lantigua dies


Lantigua thank people for their condolence: 

"Good Afternoon Friends , I thank you all so very much for your expressions of sympathy as I deal with this difficult time. My father was friend and a mentor to me and this will be personal challenge to get over. I hold strong the memories that I have of my childhood days fishing alongside this great man. I will certainly gain strength knowing that I have your full support. You, the City of Lawrence, never seem to amaze me with your sincerity, honor and prayers!"

According messages of condolences on the Facebook page of the popular Mayor William Lantigua confirmed his father dies. Lantigua has tended much political pressure from political opponents is now facing emotional battlefield with death of one of this own, his beloved father Enrique Lantigua.


The town of Lawrence joins  his pain. Friends and personalities express  him condolences.


Sources close said Lantigua father died Sunday. The cause of the death  are unknown.


No comments:

Post a Comment